- President: Marcia Wielenga
- Vice President: Barb Eshuis
- Secretary: Betty Gable
- Treasurer: Nancy Shirah
- Council Director: Marcia Wielenga
- Birds, Butterflies & Bees: Mary Jane Kreidler
- Conservation/Environment: Lenore Wilson
- Flower Arranging: Barb Eshuis
- Green Sale Rep: Mary Jane Kreidler
- Horticulture: Linda Kelly
- Historian: Betty Gable
- Membership: Marcia Wielenga
- Programs: Barb Eshuis
- Bird feeders and seed at Kairos Dwelling
- Flower Pots used for National Boys Tennis tournament at Stowe Stadium
- Plant and maintain planter at the Amtrack Station.
- Holiday Green Sale – Participate along with other members of Kalamazoo Garden Council
Meetings: 3rd Wednesday at 1:00 pm unless otherwise stated.
Dues: $20 by June 1 and no later than August of which
$5 to Michigan Garden Clubs Inc
$1 to National Garden Clubs
$5 to Kalamazoo Garden Council
and $9 to Burke View Garden Club
Fiscal Year: July through June.
Organized in 1957 – Federated in 1962
CLUB MEETINGS & PROGRAMS
The purpose of our club shall be to stimulate interest and educate members in horticulture, flower arranging, conservation, the environment, bird study, flower show practice and roadside beauty.
MICHIGAN GARDEN CLUB LIFE MEMBERS
- Barb Eshuis
- Linda Garaza
- Lloy Haw
- Mary Jane Kriedler
- Delores Miller
Burke View Garden Club started with 19 members in 1957. Most of the members had new yards and very little knowledge of plants, gardens and landscaping. They have had their own flower show every year and many members were entering other shows as well. They joined Kalamazoo Garden Council in 1959 and were Federated in 1962. Burke View has had many members who have help positions on the Kalamazoo Garden Council’s board.
Contact Marcia Wielenga for more information on the Club: email@example.com.