KGC Members, I have tried to summarize the recent MDHHS COVID-19 Orders that are pertinent to you as you meet this summer. For more information, please visit www.michigan.gov/coronavirus.
The Council House is considered a nonresidential facility which means that we are limited to no more than 25 persons gathered at a given time within the facility. “As a condition of hosting a gathering under this order, organizers and facilities must design the gathering to encourage and maintain physical distancing…”
Except for the following, all persons participating in indoor gatherings are required to wear a face mask unless:
- they are fully vaccinated
- cannot medically tolerate a face mask
- are eating or drinking while seated in a designated area
- are giving a speech to an audience that is at least 12 feet away from the speaker.
- There are more exceptions, but they would not apply to our members.
Stay safe, Stay healthy,